Achieving Meaningful Success (Unleash the power of Me!) by Dr. Vivek Mansingh is one such book that hits you hard with reality. One word to this book is “Implement what you have read” and you shall see Meaningful success.
Author: Dr. Vivek Mansingh
Publisher: Penguin India
You can buy from Here
What to expect from Achieving Meaningful Success?
- Have a vision
- Have a passion
- Create goals (long term, short term)
- How can you make it work?
- Re-define who you are as a person.
- How to get obsessed with the goals you have set
- Re-shape your goals as you grow in life
- How to analyze your goals and results.
My favorite takeaways from Achieving Meaningful Success
- Meaningful success is all about achieving what is meaningful to you.
- Define who you aspire to be, then become that person.
- WRITE IT DOWN! Your goals, your strategy, your plans.
- Having Multidimensional goals would help in keeping up with life balance.
- How to get motivated to learn new skills that would help you achieve your goals.
- How to know what your true passion is.
I so love the Seven Steps to Excellence
- Be hungry to know WHY
- Be passionate to know about it
- Willing to learn more of needed
- Be committed and be consistent
- Beat the best and benchmark it
- Create a good strategy plan
- Be ready for self-correction and improvement.
In chapter 7, Entrepreneurship: Changing the world the author pointed out 10 Commandments for Entrepreneurs.
Commandment 1: Thou shalt have passion
Commandment 2: Thou shalt know thy space in and out
Commandment 3: Thou shalt hunger for market feedback
Commandment 4: Thou shalt be an engaging storyteller
Commandment 5: Thou shalt get some good mentors
Commandment 6: Thou shalt build a strong organization
Commandment 7: Thou shalt create a winning culture
Commandment 8: Thou shalt keep the creativity and innovations
Commandment 9: Thou shalt be an effective manager
Commandment 10: Thou shalt preserve
The same goes with “Building your start-up in seven steps” and “Scale your business”
Lastly, I would love to end the review on A Must Buy. If you are looking for a passion re-discover.
This blog post is a part of BlogChatter Book Review Program #BookChatter
If you wish to read my other book review,
The Rossogolla Murders. Book review by Sadvika Kylash