Mental Health is the ultimate state of our emotional, physiological and social well-being. It reflects our actions, our behavior towards an issue and towards others. Your Mental Health effects your day-to-day life and your approach to it.
Having stable Health is important to all age groups from childhood to adults to old age.
There may be many factors that might cause and contribute, some of them are:
- Biological issues
- Day-to-day life experiences,
- Family history.
Signs that someone are facing Mental Health issues:
- Lack of sleep and over eating
- Avoiding people
- Putting away the usual and daily tasks
- Abusing others or self
- Having less or no feeling at all.
- Feeling numb
- Unable to explain the health issues
- Less self confidence
- Having anger issues with family
These are the few of many symptoms to identify a person who is facing it
We have people around us who might be going through some problems but they hardly open up about such things. And sometimes we tend to joke it off even if someone tries to speak up. Help is available easily, thanks for the awareness created online and offline.
Few of the many benefits with the positive Mental Health:
- Cope with stress easily than the last time
- Know their full ability and protentional
- Become more productive
- Contribute more towards family as well as community.
How to maintain a positive Mental Health after recovering?
- Get help again if needed.
- Socialize a lot.
- Be open about how you feel.
- Don’t suffer inside.
- Be physically active, helps in anxiety.
- Be positive and spread positive ideas.
- Help others who you think need help.
- Listen to more people
- Share your story and journey of coping with it.
I would talk more about Mental Health in detail in coming posts.
You can also read my other posts: