Last from the series “Know your Author” of BlogChatterHalfMarathon. As I mentioned, Momlifeandlifestyle would be 1 this October, and this past year I have grown as a blogger. In this post, I want to talk/share about the future of blogging for Momlifeandlifestyle.
Know your Author series:
- Blogging it is, why I chose blogging.
- Why Momlifeandlifestyle as my domain name.
- How I manage Kids and Blogging.
- Topics I cover on my blog, Momlifeandlifestyle.
- Why I write more about single mothers/single parents.
- My first eBook, Motherhood Talks
- How do other parent bloggers influence me.
- How blogging helped me become the best of myself.
- Blog challenges added to my pride.
Growing as a blogger was challenging for me. As a stay-at-home mom and kids being home all the time, having no silent time off of kids from sitting to write at night only after kids go to sleep to making them know that mom is working and they should not disturb, I came a long way!
Almost 1 year into blogging and I feel more confident about addressing my views and conveying my thoughts. For me, blogging is about writing my heart out and not writing just for the sake of it. My aim before starting Momlifeandlifestyle was to be helpful for parents.
Some tips and tricks that worked for me might as well work for them too. as of now, Momlifeandlifestyle is a parenting blog but I would eventually take it to health and lifestyle too. This 1 year was so exciting and nervous as I was in my initial days into professional blogging.
I would like to see Momlifeandlifestyle as parenting, lifestyle website. This blog post is written for BlogChatter as a part of Half Marathon.
Download my first eBook, Motherhood Talks. Would love to have your review on it.